Abercrombie & Fitch

www.abercrombie.com

2053 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

model

Floor Model (Former Employee) Newark, CA

Prosyou meet some great people, you're managers are mostly around your age so you definitely can connect with them easily. The job is very easy, you just walk around, greet people, and fold clothes.

Consthe look policy of the company is a little too demanding. also you don't have much room for growth and promotions. you're stuck in the same position.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou should really consider hiring undergraduates as managers, many are definitely qualified for the position. you guys require a four year college degree, for not a very hard job.

It was a great first job

In-Store Model (Former Employee) Buffalo, NY

I worked at Abercrombie & Fitch part-time for more than a year

Pros: Fun people Easy job Very laid-back culture Cons: Folding to standard. Very political Depending on the manager and whether… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Fun Culture, great opportunity, high pressure

Manager Planning (Current Employee) Columbus, OH

I have been working at Abercrombie & Fitch full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: If you work hard, you get promoted and the people there are amazing. Compensation and… Cons: MJ is an inconsistent leader and lacks long term vision. He… Advice to Senior Management: Replace Mike with a competent CEO, listen more to the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Abercrombie & Fitch.

Worked for Abercrombie & Fitch? Contribute to the Community!