Abercrombie & Fitch
2.8 of 5 2,002 reviews
www.abercrombie.com New Albany, OH 5000+ Employees

2002 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Life changing

Model (Current Employee)
Orlando, FL

ProsAt A&F you meet some of the best people who could potentially be life time friends. You also get experience with retail really easily. This job has gave me alot of confidence & it also teaches you how to speak to people, even people from another country. Another pro for working for this company is as soon as you get a degree they immediately want to promote you into a Manager In Training position. This job may positively help you start an amazing retail career.

ConsSome downsides is definitely the constant competition with your managers. Some of the managers are just down right disgusting. If you do their job better than them they will automatically hate you. Also when you're new in our store they completely make you feel un welcomed. I luckily was blessed enough to have been recruited therefore they all made me feel welcomed because they wanted me to work for them. Also whats annoying is the walk out procedure. Depending on the manager you will feel like its a bother to follow companies policies.

Advice to Senior ManagementI feel like you guys should be more aware. If there are constant complaints about a certain manage r I think you should look into it or even try to find someone new. A&F is suppose to be an outgoing fun environment. We can't have fun if a manager is just disgusting. We all want to be around people with good vibes at all times! And also low down our music priority. If the customers are complaining thats bad customer service.

Good entry level sales job

Model (Former Employee)

I worked at Abercrombie & Fitch part-time

Pros: The staff at all of the stores that I worked at was very… Cons: It can be a little bit loud and dark at times, and just like… More

Fun Job

Floor Model (Current Employee)
    Wellington, FL

I have been working at Abercrombie & Fitch part-time for more than a year

Pros: Young People, Fun Job, Easy Tasks Cons: Sometimes dumb tasks Low Pay Sucky Hours At Times Advice to Senior Management: Sometimes hard to get hours, be fair with everyone! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Abercrombie & Fitch.

Worked for Abercrombie & Fitch? Contribute to the Community!

Abercrombie & Fitch – Why Work for Us?

Abercrombie & Fitch Co. is a leading specialty clothing retailer holding four unique lifestyle brands - Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids, Hollister Co., and Gilly Hicks. Based in New Albany, Ohio, Abercrombie… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Abercrombie & Fitch reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Abercrombie & Fitch CEO Mike Jeffries. All reviews posted anonymously by Abercrombie & Fitch employees.