There are newer employer reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Good entry level sales job

Former Employee - Model
Former Employee - Model

I worked at Abercrombie & Fitch part-time

Pros

The staff at all of the stores that I worked at was very friendly and work was always fun because the people who worked there were great.

Cons

It can be a little bit loud and dark at times, and just like in any retail position the holiday season or during big sales can be stressful.

Other Employee Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

1. I have a positive experience at A&F. Even though it is not a difficult job I still learned a lot.

I have been working at Abercrombie & Fitch part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Nice environment and people, mostly young, energetic and friendly.

Cons

Lack of hours and music is too loud. You have to scream to the customers to be heard.

2. Life changing

Current Employee - Model in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Model in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Abercrombie & Fitch part-time (More than a year)

Pros

At A&F you meet some of the best people who could potentially be life time friends. You also get experience with retail really easily. This job has gave me alot of confidence & it also teaches you how to speak to people, even people from another country. Another pro for working for this company is as soon as you get a degree they immediately want to promote you into a Manager In Training position. This job may positively help you start an amazing retail career.

Cons

Some downsides is definitely the constant competition with your managers. Some of the managers are just down right disgusting. If you do their job better than them they will automatically hate you. Also when you're new in our store they completely make you feel un welcomed. I luckily was blessed enough to have been recruited therefore they all made me feel welcomed because they wanted me to work for them. Also whats annoying is the walk out procedure. Depending on the manager you will feel like its a bother to follow companies policies.

Advice to Management

I feel like you guys should be more aware. If there are constant complaints about a certain manage r I think you should look into it or even try to find someone new. A&F is suppose to be an outgoing fun environment. We can't have fun if a manager is just disgusting. We all want to be around people with good vibes at all times! And also low down our music priority. If the customers are complaining thats bad customer service.