There are newer employer reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Decent

Current Employee - Model/Brand Representative
Current Employee - Model/Brand Representative

I have been working at Abercrombie & Fitch part-time for less than a year

Pros

If you shop there, you get pretty good discounts. Good hours. Great for students. A lot of added shifts.

Cons

Basic pay, bad management, really boring on slow days, loud music is very annoying, and the folding and phrases can be so repetitive.

Really fix managers because they're terrible.

2135 Other Employee Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch (View Most Recent)

Working as a Model

Former Employee - Model  in  Towson, MD
    Former Employee - Model in Towson, MD

I worked at Abercrombie & Fitch part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

You get to have fun while being a Model at Abercormbie & FItch. If you're highly energetic and lively you can dance to the music and help serve the customers with great customer service.

Cons

The hours are not always the best, and sometimes you have to stay later to cover shifts for people who do not show up.

I would work on communications. Talk and interact with all of your employees. Make them feel great while they're at work and try to keep a positive attitude with everything you do. Make the employees know that what they do benefits not only the company but them as well. If they perform well at work, they could get more hours, a raise etc.

Great for a summer

Former Employee - Sales Associate (Model)
    Former Employee - Sales Associate (Model)

I worked at Abercrombie & Fitch part-time for more than a year

Pros

Great team environment. You'll have an enjoyable experience if you love the brand and the clothes. They ask pretty easy questions during the interview, and you receive decent discounts on apparel.

Cons

Pretty simple tasks, really no challenges or opportunities to move up. It's hard to stick around when you don't believe in the company. The company's look policy is ridiculous, I once was forced to wash my face because my mascara made me look too "made up."

There are newer employer reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Worked for Abercrombie & Fitch? Contribute to the Community!