There are newer employer reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

good high school job

Former Employee - Sales Associate  in  Fairlawn, OH
Former Employee - Sales Associate in Fairlawn, OH

I worked at Abercrombie & Fitch part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

great environment, good people, outgoing management, you learn how to perfect the art of folding clothes

Cons

you dont work a lot of hours, can get boring

2140 Other Employee Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch (View Most Recent)

Positive

Current Employee - Model  in  Holyoke, MA
    Current Employee - Model in Holyoke, MA

I have been working at Abercrombie & Fitch part-time for more than a year

Pros

I enjoyed my experience working there. I've worked at 3 different stores in 3 different states, because I move around a lot (school, home, summer, etc) and the managers have always been really accommodating. They also focus a lot on diversity (at least, they have lots of models who look different!) and so it doesn't feel like a blonde-girl-sorority fest.

Cons

You have to buy their clothes. They say you don't- that you can wear similar off brand stuff, but it's really hard to get away with it. I have seen managers force their employees to buy a pair of $70 jeans just to work one shift because the associate happened to come in with jeans that were slightly different from the A&F styles. You will spend entire paychecks there and end up with a wardrobe that is mostly A&F stuff.

Best staff ever!

Former Employee - Store Manager  in  Fort Worth, TX
    Former Employee - Store Manager in Fort Worth, TX

I worked at Abercrombie & Fitch full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Wonderful training, great work environment. I loved working fro A&F and learned so much while I was there. I miss my wonderful staff, but so very proud to see that my assistant manager has now become a Store Manager, she deserved it!

Cons

The store manager salary could be a little better. I took a position as a store manager with a company that does not compare to A&F in any way shape or form, but the salary is a little better....

There are newer employer reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Worked for Abercrombie & Fitch? Contribute to the Community!