Abigail Kirsch
www.abigailkirsch.com Tarrytown, NY 50 to 149 Employees

Great place to work...for a while.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Abigail Kirsch part-time for more than a year

ProsThis company cares deeply about its service, but it has shifted its focus towards the meal aspect of catering. This can be beneficial, because the food ensures the success of a catering company...however...the service can guarantee its failure...the wait staff need more training and the bartenders need more of an incentive to work other than just being able to talk more frequently with the guests. Captains need to stick together more and Maitre'Ds need to be recognized for their ability to make the client feel like their event is the most important event of the season.

ConsDysfunctional at times, but everyone works as a team...unless they are tired, frustrated, or just don't want to be there that day. It is not a consistent source of income for most but it can be quite lucrative during the high season.

Advice to Senior ManagementPromote staff based on management ability, not based on availability and loyalty.

A great place to work

I have been working at Abigail Kirsch

Pros: Get to work with some of the most talented people in the… Cons: Heavy work loads but the staff is very knowledable Advice to Senior Management: The pay is not great but on the plus side… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Don't believe the man behind the curtain

Management Team (Former Employee)
Bronx, NY

I worked at Abigail Kirsch full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The people you work with and the team atmosphere Cons: Upper management does not practice what they preach... they don't… Advice to Senior Management: Reward hard work...and those who go the extra mile..... not… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Abigail Kirsch.

Worked for Abigail Kirsch? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Abigail Kirsch reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Abigail Kirsch CEO Abigail Kirsch. All reviews posted anonymously by Abigail Kirsch employees.