Abrazo Health Care
www.abrazohealth.com Phoenix, AZ 16 to 50 Employees

Mixed

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Abrazo Health Care

ProsAbrazo offered advancement opportunties if you were willing to be pushy and continually pushed toward senior management. Despite the attitude of the market, the rank and file employees of Abrazo are committed to safety and quality care.

ConsSenior Management is flat out inept. They are paralyzed by data and refuse to make decisions, in effect limiting their ability to do they things they need to do to compete in the market. They are too focused on the day to day to realize they must change now for the future.

Advice to Senior ManagementA change is needed. A true leader that encompasses the balance between strategy and action, between decision making and having alll the data. New leadership is needed.

Friendly, professional hospital which truly cares about there patients

Recruiter (Current Employee)
Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Abrazo Health Care

Pros: Great Compa ny to work for. They consistently promote from within and are very forward thinking company in regards new technology… Cons: Has issues establishing their Corporate name Abrazo here in AZ. Vanguard aquired several currently operating hospitals in the Valley which already had established… Advice to Senior Management: Keeping pushing the brand name to the Valley. Sponsor local… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

abrazo

I have been working at Abrazo Health Care full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: There is a definite team atmosphere in place Cons: bad reputation. The facilities have been beat up on by… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Abrazo Health Care.

Worked for Abrazo Health Care? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Abrazo Health Care reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Abrazo Health Care employees.