There are newer employer reviews for Absolute Staffers

A learning experience of how not to treat one's employees.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Laurel, MD
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Laurel, MD

I have been working at Absolute Staffers

Pros

Good entry level job. You may get your foot in the door at a government agency.

Cons

No work life balance. Compensation is considerably lower than market value. Feedback from managers on your performance is far and few between. Turnover is extremely high, corporate staff was replaced annually. Unethical and illegal practices used in areas where compliance should be the utmost importance. Family owned and the drama spills over into the work place, nepotism is rampant. I would not recommend Absolute Staffers to my worst enemy.

Pursue degree/knowledge in business. Learn that your employees are one of your most important assets. Do not give preferential treatment to family members that have low or poor performance. Evaluate benefits and compensation to be competitive with the market. Follow rules and regulations that can help you stay compliant with Federal and State law. Decrease turnover by hiring the right person for the job, not the person who will take the lowest wage.

9 Other Employee Reviews for Absolute Staffers (View Most Recent)

A sad story

Former Employee - Registered Nurse  in  Alexandria, VA
    Former Employee - Registered Nurse in Alexandria, VA

I worked at Absolute Staffers full-time for more than a year

Pros

They paid on time for the entire year I was employed.

Cons

The federal contract with Absolute was not renewed and thus, my job ended. i'm a Registered Nurse. I had 10 days leave accrued and I asked ,during my last two weeks of work, if they would honor my request to be have my PTO cashed out. THey said they would and continued, for a month, to say they would.... They still owe me over 3 thousand dollars!
    They kept every penny and lied about their "effort" to have my earned pay deposited into my account. This is a sad example of how companies treat employees. :-(

BE HONEST!

VERY Bad company to work for - DONT WASTE YOUR TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been working at Absolute Staffers full-time for less than a year

Pros

ABSOLUTE none. I can honestly say there are no good things to say about this company.

Cons

Terrible management , poor communication , poor pay and the list goes on and on

Start a new business.. One that doesn't involve you working with people… or animals or anything living. You will destroy it…. The one star I gave you was one too many, trust me...

There are newer employer reviews for Absolute Staffers

Worked for Absolute Staffers? Contribute to the Community!