Abundant Living Family Church
www.abundantfamily.org Rancho Cucamonga, CA 50 to 149 Employees

Smoke and Mirrors

(Former Employee)
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

ProsYou'll have a job and some salary/ wage.

ConsNo opportunity for growth or in wages, what you're offered is what you make - forever. Most can't afford to pay their personal bills. You'll only succeed here if you're family.

Benefits require you to use a credit card by which you mail in your receipts to get reimbursed.

Management considers the church a church/ company when it benefits them. Example: unpaid overtime is required because it's a church and you're working for God. Regardless how many hours you've worked in unpaid overtime you can't leave early, because "this is a company."

Management is very opinionated on how others should live, yet they NEVER follow their own advice.

Culture and values appear great from the outside, but inside you're told to lie about those in postions of power. Even when you know they are not performing you're instructed when asked by members to share how great of a job that individual is doing.

DON'T WORK HERE! You're education and degree should be used somewhere else - where you're appreciated and not taking advantage of.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay your employees competitively or at least what they're worth. Remove all family members to eliminate nepotism. Improve management structure to give employees a voice and remove those who are lacking in performance from management positions.

Pays Little, Expects Much

Ontario, CA

I have been working at Abundant Living Family Church full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Its close to my location Cons: Do not work at ALFC. They pay nothing, I mean peanuts even if you have all the degrees. They expect you to look… Advice to Senior Management: Grow up and smell the coffee. You think because you are a church "doing… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Abundant Living Family Church.

Worked for Abundant Living Family Church? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Abundant Living Family Church reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Abundant Living Family Church employees.