Abundant Living Family Church
www.abundantfamily.org Rancho Cucamonga, CA 50 to 149 Employees

Pays Little, Expects Much

Ontario, CA

ProsIts close to my location

ConsDo not work at ALFC. They pay nothing, I mean peanuts even if you have all the degrees. They expect you to look and dress "business" but WILL NOT PAY YOU TO COVER THIS EXPENSE!!!. And yes, if you are not "family" forget it!! I agree, take your degree and go where you are appreciated and where they will pay you a "living" wage!!

Advice to Senior ManagementGrow up and smell the coffee. You think because you are a church "doing the Lords work", the people will stay. NO!! Pay them and treat them fairly!!!!!

Smoke and Mirrors

(Former Employee)
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I worked at Abundant Living Family Church full-time for more than a year

Pros: You'll have a job and some salary/ wage. Cons: No opportunity for growth or in wages, what you're offered is what you make - forever. Most can't afford to pay their personal bills. You'll… Advice to Senior Management: Pay your employees competitively or at least what they're worth. Remove all family members to eliminate nepotism. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Abundant Living Family Church.

Worked for Abundant Living Family Church? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Abundant Living Family Church reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Abundant Living Family Church employees.