Academic Advantage

www.academicadvantage.com

Very unorganized "company." It doesn't seem like a company because the owners are so cheap.

Current Employee - Invoice and Payment  in  Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Invoice and Payment in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

They provide you with a job. In a time when people don't have jobs, they gave me a job. And I am thankful for that.

Seems like things are changing, they are expanding and seem more willing to change the system so the company can be more efficient and organized.

Cons

Very cheap company. When you walk in, it looks like they just rented these rooms with old computers and stains on the walls and carpets.

The pay is little, no benefits unless you work there for 6 months, and even then, you still pay a lot for the health benefits.

You guys need to get your acts together. Congratulate your employees when they do something great. Don't harass your employees when something goes wrong. Employees need incentive to work better. If I do something beyond what I am supposed to do, and I am not commended for it, it gives me less motivation to work harder because it will never be enough.

Management seems out of touch of what the employees go through. They look at numbers (such as, we are supposed to do a 100 of these forms a day), well it's impossible when you give us other projects to do. Yet we still get harassed that we didn't do 100 of these forms.

You need to get in touch with the employees, and be in their shoes. If you don't want a high turnover rate, pay them more, give them benefits, and spend some money on the company to make it a legitimate place to work. And more importantly, BE MORE ORGANIZED and stop having these stupid management meetings wasting our time because it has nothing to do with us!