There are newer employer reviews for Academic Partnerships

Overall, my experience was very pleasant... Lots of hard working individuals with one set goal;success.

Current Employee - Executive Director in San Antonio, TX
Current Employee - Executive Director in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Academic Partnerships full-time

Pros

Great atmosphere.
Lots of positive people.
Great leadership and support.

Cons

Lots of turnover.
Not much involvement with field reps.
Disconnect with different departments.

Advice to Management

More training and fix the foundation a bit, maybe turnover wouldn't be so high.

reviews filtered by

A disappointing experience.

I worked at Academic Partnerships full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Decent pay and benefits. People are very nice and polite. Nice offices and a comfortable environment. They seem to show a bit of compassion to employees.

Cons

Training is terrible . The flow of information needed to be successful was almost non existent.
    Expect to be micromanaged. You will be under the microscope. Expect to see a lot of turn-over of employees.

Advice to Management

It appears that the organization keeps wanting to reinvent itself and still cannot find a balance.

Don't make a "big bet" with this company because you'll crap out!

Former Employee - Associate in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Associate in Dallas, TX

I worked at Academic Partnerships full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Really none that I can think of.. I mean really.

Cons

Where to begin.. Just listen to this one Executive Vice President "Not everyone is cut out for this culture. One must be comfortable with change, not afraid of failure and be willing to push the envelope on a daily basis. Those who thrive in such an environment find it to be exhilarating. Those who don’t usually move on." Remember this guy when considering working here, when considering whether working here is good for your career and when considering if working here might be good for your family.. Consider this before discarding your other job prospects to work here. Do you trust this guy? Don't. Listen how callous and carefree he talks about harming people's lives.. What he is not telling you is, most of the people that have been hired and fired by this company never even had a chance. Don't ask me why these people operate this way it is a mystery to a lot of us. Read these other reviews. It is the most bizarre thing I have ever seen: Hire people and then fire them before you even gave them a chance. They will fire people who have been there a very short time that are doing a good job. They will fire people who have been there for a long time and who are doing a good job for no reason. ..and then a day later, will advertise for the same job and hire someone brand new to replace the seasoned employee who was already doing a good job and who was loyal only to fire the new hire a few months (or weeks) later. It all makes no sense. This is why I guess they have to practically bribe their employees to come on here and make positive reviews and why some of the positive reviews are on the same day. I guess that is why. The low level enrollment specialist jobs seems not to be quite as cut throat but if you are considering a sales job or any type of executive position here, don't do it you'll be sorry! Still considering working here? Read these reviews on here again..

Advice to Management

You're the problem. As one reviewer pointed out, the problems with this company start right at the top.

There are newer employer reviews for Academic Partnerships