There are newer employer reviews for Academic Work

Great palace to work

Former Employee - Consultant Manager Assistant  in  Gothenburg (Sweden)
Former Employee - Consultant Manager Assistant in Gothenburg (Sweden)

I worked at Academic Work part-time for more than a year

Pros

There are many pros with working within Academic Work. As a consultant manager assistant you get to try on a various of tasks and really get to work with the whole recruitment process. As a student I thought it was very valuable to see "the real" world and practice the things I learnd in school at work. Academic Work also has a strong culture, and reward you if you do good things.

Cons

The culture , I guess, can be perceived as too strong. Either you love it or you don´t.

12 Other Employee Reviews for Academic Work (View Most Recent)

Exciting and dynamic company!

I have been working at Academic Work full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great company with amazing opportunity’s and a fantastic culture!
    There is a strong (almost obsessed) focus on development and growth combined with a very dedicated staff.
    The executive management team has identified that Academic Work is in an unique position to fill the void between traditional consulting companies and staffing companies and the outlook for the next decade is extremely positive.

Cons

Sometimes the tremendous focus on growth can create problems when things are moving too fast.
    The ratio of inexperienced managers also presents a problem in certain situations.

Keep promoting young talent from within to new management positions but don’t forget to sprinkle in a “silver fox” every now and then.

Fine company with Great spirit! And à great sales motion

Current Employee - Account Manager  in  Malmö, Skåne (Sweden)
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Malmö, Skåne (Sweden)

I have been working at Academic Work full-time for less than a year

Pros

If you are a young salesperson in the beginning of your carrer, this is a great place to start. Fear enough to earn cash and great spirit through the company.

Cons

Young company and in some way cheap and manupulating, noting more than any other Young company, long hours is a demand to succés.

There are newer employer reviews for Academic Work

Worked for Academic Work? Contribute to the Community!