Accellent
www.accellent.com Wilmington, MA 1000 to 5000 Employees

World Class... Sure whatever you say

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Accellent full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGood work life balance for some. Always plenty of opportunities for new business in this field.

ConsNot a very positive upbeat culture. Management really doesn't fully understand the medical device industry. Always a fight to meet the numbers monthly. Everything is a now attitude which just comprises any improvement for later. Poor to average facilities which didn't seem to fit a real medical device company. Basically a paper company.

Advice to Senior ManagementEstablish a solid business structure to build off. Own buildings and fully commit to the industry and your customers. Work with real numbers and develop an achievable plan don't pull out a number and work backwards assuming all the moons will align and be shocked when they don't.

Quality dept. seems to be left out of many decisions

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Accellent

Pros: Many of the employees that work here are friendly, smart,… Cons: The quality dept. is left out of many major decisions. There never seems to be any funding in the budget for employee training/education. I… Advice to Senior Management: Understand the business you're in. Know exactly where you want to go, and exactly what you need to do to make it happen. Bring the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

No opportunity to apply for new positions

Sales (Current Employee)

I have been working at Accellent

Pros: You get to do whatever you want as there is virtually… Cons: There is an inside group that take care of one another and we are not afforded opportunities. Look at that change in Salem that… Advice to Senior Management: Treat employees with respect and dignity - it is one… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Accellent.

Worked for Accellent? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Accellent reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Accellent CEO Donald J. Spence Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Accellent employees.