Accellent
www.accellent.com Wilmington, MA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great place to work

ProsHelping people live better lives is the company tag line and its nice to work someplace where you are making a difference. Everyone is working towards making the company better and it is working.

ConsMarket is not great but we are holding our own.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue implementing the product strategy. Listen to those who know their jobs and let more decisions be made at lower levels.

World Class... Sure whatever you say

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Accellent full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good work life balance for some. Always plenty of… Cons: Not a very positive upbeat culture. Management really doesn't fully understand the medical device industry. Always a fight to meet the numbers monthly.… Advice to Senior Management: Establish a solid business structure to build off. Own buildings and fully commit to the industry and your customers. Work with real numbers… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Quality dept. seems to be left out of many decisions

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Accellent

Pros: Many of the employees that work here are friendly, smart,… Cons: The quality dept. is left out of many major decisions. There never seems to be any funding in the budget for employee training/education. I… Advice to Senior Management: Understand the business you're in. Know exactly where you want to go, and exactly what you need to do to make it happen. Bring the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Accellent.

Worked for Accellent? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Accellent reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Accellent CEO Donald J. Spence Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Accellent employees.