Accellent

www.accellent.com

Experience analyst

Business Analyst (Current Employee) Wilmington, MA

ProsWe make devices that save people's lives. There are great opportunities for growth as the company expands and grows by acquisitions or product demand.

ConsThere is a high focus on immediate results, even during a very duressed economy. This has led to quick management turnovers that appear rash and quick.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement and immediate supervisors need to value their employees, their departments, and intrinsic knowledge more. I would suggest they offer opportunities to develop employees and give them room to grow and advance.

Good company, top management with opportunities

Logistic (Former Employee) Orchard Park, NY

I worked at Accellent

Pros: Good company with good communication level, great Operation people and excellent enviroment. Good salary,… Cons: Sales department needs to learn more about planning and capacities to do… Advice to Senior Management: Listen closer people at each facility, there are different culturs based on… More

Exelent experience in manufacturing process of medical devices.

Process Mfg Engineer (Former Employee) Juárez, México (Mexico)

I worked at Accellent full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Knowledge adquisicion in quality certification areas and perform validation to… Cons: There where a Short project durability Advice to Senior Management: Create more robust project handiling Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Accellent.

Worked for Accellent? Contribute to the Community!