There are newer employer reviews for Accenture

Great company, great people.

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Boston, MA
Current Employee - Senior Manager in Boston, MA

I have been working at Accenture

Pros

Very flexible workplace designed around travel if you end up in the MC area. If you enjoy gathering points and miles then a consulting job is for you. Great exposure to sr. management internally and to clients on projects.

Cons

Some projects can require long work hours but this is generally not the norm (at least most of the time). Huge company so exposure to the high levels of management are not common but they do constantly communicate to all work forces.

8829 Other Employee Reviews for Accenture (View Most Recent)

Great learning's experiance

Current Employee - Systems Analyst in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Systems Analyst in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Accenture

Pros

In Accenture i was able to learn a lot of things. There knowledge exchange is good and we get lot of facilities and learning stuff

Cons

In Accenture even though its a good company the growth is slow. In addition sometimes your work doesn't get noticed by everyone

I would like to have a more time with upper management and also give lower people opportunity to develop business if possible

Accenture has incredible opportunities but few in Denver where I live. I have to travel to make it work.

Current Employee - Management Consulting Manager in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Management Consulting Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Accenture

Pros

Ability to do things that you can't do working within another organization. As a consultant, I have to have objectivity and provide options that sometimes would be in conflict if I worked for the organization, such as advising to close a production location or move a workforce. As an employee, that would be hard to do as a consultant, it is my responsibility to provide all the options.

Cons

Constant travel and ruthless workschedules.

Management should figure out how to align those who want to travel and those who need a break from travel with the work that needs to occur. I love what I do but if I have been on the road for 2-3 years straight, figure out how to give me some time at home. Also, if you are asking people to travel a lot for their career, help them with the basics such as managing tips for travelers, how to pay your bills more effectively, etc.

There are newer employer reviews for Accenture