Accenture

www.accenture.com

Invaluable experience and network

Technology Consulting Senior Manager (Former Employee)

ProsA few years resulted in a lifetime of friends, professional connections, experience and opportunities. Accenture provided the opportunity to work through multiple functional departments (IT, Sales, Marketing, Finance for myself) and through multiple industries. This kind of experience in a relatively short time is of enormous value to me in my current position and looking for new opportunities.

The professional network I developed has proven as valuable as the skills Accenture taught me, and added to that is that Accenture makes better efforts than most other companies to continue to stay connected with former employees and actively work to connect them to new opportunities.

ConsAt some point, it does become a numbers game. The "up or out" culture is what provides the amazing opportunities, but it also results in far to many good employees leaving out of frustration or lack of a landing point short of Senior Executive.

The travel can also be a bit excessive, no one should take a job with Accenture unless they are prepared to be a true road warrior, 48 weeks a year. You might have a run at Accenture with manageable travel for a few years, but eventually you will be on the road for extended periods. If that's not to your liking, don't work there.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou only have your people, value them as such, invest in them, listen to them and recognize that all management achieves comes at the price of their sweat.

Professional growth with equal weightage to personal aspirations

Associate Manager (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

I have been working at Accenture

Pros: Extremely enriching with ample opportunities for the deserving people. Cons: Because of the large employee-base, it tends to be too… Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Excellent Company If you want learn and earn !!!

Team Lead (Former Employee) Chennai (India)

I worked at Accenture

Pros: 1. Good Pay 2. Very good work environment 3. Very good Learning… Cons: 1. work life balance is hit Advice to Senior Management: NA Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Accenture.

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!