Accenture
www.accenture.com Dublin, Ireland 5000+ Employees

Good Starting Point, but that's about it

Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at Accenture

ProsGood for a graduate who is just starting out as looks good on the CV and you do work on major projects with large global companies.

ConsExperience is really varied and whether your experience is good or bad really depends on your manager and the project. However, one thing is for sure, you will be thrown in the deep end, be asked to do things that you have never learnt before and have to just figure it out on your own, even if it takes you the whole day and you have not had enough sleep - you'll just have to figure it out yourself. Promotions wise, if you are in Management Consulting, you will not get promoted as fast as the SI people. Also, when it comes to promotion, it is about who knows you and the work that you do, and you really need to push for it yourself.

The work itself is quite dry and despite Accenture wanting to expand its Management Consulting branch, most of the work that is sold is SAP projects, so unless you want to progress in that field, I suggest you try something else.

Too short period workiong here to hunderstand how it really is

Milano (Italy)

I have been working at Accenture

Pros: You can not work in the deep of technology solutions… Cons: Too Low salary also fo important career level More

A dream from outside and hell from inside(ur "<" outside and ">" inside)

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Accenture

Pros: Has many things to learn if I want to move… Cons: Management depends all on the things they think are right… Advice to Senior Management: Check on the management role people and take a serious… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Accenture.

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!

Accenture – Why Work for Us?

Join a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 281,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. The sheer scale of Accenture’s capabilities and client… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Accenture reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Accenture CEO Pierre Nanterme. All reviews posted anonymously by Accenture employees.