There are newer employer reviews for Accenture

My experience at Accenture has been positive.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Accenture

Pros

The best part of working at Accenture is the highly talented people. The team environment is outstanding and allows you to learn a lot of skills from peers.

Cons

The downside to working at Accenture is the promotion structure. It is either business need based or you have to perform at the next level for a substantial amount of time.

Review the existing promotion process. The current process does not allow many talented people to receive promotions. Promotion process is available twice a year.

8661 Other Employee Reviews for Accenture (View Most Recent)

It humbling to work with so many young talented programmers and developers on one project.

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Accenture

Pros

The best things about working with Accenture Technology is the opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues who are willing take the time to teach you. We work long hours and everyone tends to pull their share of the load.

Cons

Very long hours. Weekend work. Work life balance. Compensation could be better. Promotion process and performance review process could be improved.

Plan projects better so people are not worked to the point of burn out. Improve work life balance as much as possible

It's ok, but just OK

Former Employee - Management Consultant  in  Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Management Consultant in Chicago, IL

I worked at Accenture

Pros

Clients are big-time players in industry

Cons

Evaluations process is deeply flawed- I have seen dozens of places and this is worst...beware
    Talent pool you work with is slightly above average...few superstars here folks
    ACN is just too big to be effective, different teams get in each others' way

Reassess what you want to be as a consultancy. Are you a strategy firm (ala McKinsey)? Or and Ops firm? Or a tech firm that dabbles in other things?

There are newer employer reviews for Accenture

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!