Accenture

www.accenture.com
  www.accenture.com
There are newer employer reviews for Accenture

My experience at Accenture has been positive.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Accenture

Pros

The best part of working at Accenture is the highly talented people. The team environment is outstanding and allows you to learn a lot of skills from peers.

Cons

The downside to working at Accenture is the promotion structure. It is either business need based or you have to perform at the next level for a substantial amount of time.

Review the existing promotion process. The current process does not allow many talented people to receive promotions. Promotion process is available twice a year.

9447 Other Employee Reviews for Accenture (View Most Recent)

Good work/life balance and salary, but work itself is uninteresting

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

I have been working at Accenture

Pros

I managed to find a relatively low-key project creating internal reports, so I have great work/life balance and benefits.

Cons

The work is uninteresting - a lot of crunching numbers and cross-checking data from different sources.

However, this varies from one project to another - I think other projects might be more interesting, but have a worse work/life balance.

It's ok, but just OK

Former Employee - Management Consultant in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Management Consultant in Chicago, IL

I worked at Accenture

Pros

Clients are big-time players in industry

Cons

Evaluations process is deeply flawed- I have seen dozens of places and this is worst...beware
    Talent pool you work with is slightly above average...few superstars here folks
    ACN is just too big to be effective, different teams get in each others' way

Reassess what you want to be as a consultancy. Are you a strategy firm (ala McKinsey)? Or and Ops firm? Or a tech firm that dabbles in other things?

There are newer employer reviews for Accenture