Accenture

www.accenture.com
  www.accenture.com
There are newer employer reviews for Accenture

Work has been challenging and rewarding.

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Accenture

Pros

The senior management provide you with many options such as work from home/flexible working hours.

You can choose what technology you want to work on. I have worked on Manual and Automation testing/Development and Prod support.Changing technology may not be that easy.

Promotion/Hike and other rewards are also competitive.

Cons

Although you have felxible working hours but it at time you may be needed to work for 12-20 hrs.

They don't provide option to choose technology when joining as a fresher.

Should give a chance for fresher to choose the technology he wants to work on. At least this option was not there in Chennai(India) when I join Accenture.

9206 Other Employee Reviews for Accenture (View Most Recent)

Best place I have worked in my career

Current Employee - Senior Manager Management Consulting in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Manager Management Consulting in Houston, TX

I have been working at Accenture

Pros

I know it sounds trite but it is so true - the people at Accenture are amazing. I have never experienced anything like this. The support throughout the organization (at all levels) is amazing. I have received random calls from Senior Executives (Partners) asking how I was doing and offering any assistance while I get acclimated. The culture is great - clearly one of the biggest pros. The ability to move around - great ... work overseas - great ... move into different industries - great. This is such a change from my previous experience!

Cons

The only downside so far is the salary - the company is not competitive with peers.

Remedy the salary difference.

Overall Great Place to work

Current Employee - Desktop Support Analyst in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Desktop Support Analyst in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Accenture

Pros

Medical benefits are great and so are most of the people. Vacation time is abundant and easy to use on most projects. Most managers are well chosen and are great at developing teams.

Cons

We keep hearing that the company is changing but management gives very vague descriptions. It almost feels like they don't know either. The levels of employee recognition have greatly reduced in the last 6 months to the point there is no verbal praise at all for anyone that stands out above the rest.

Even when the economy has made things tight there is virtually no cost involved in having a monthly meeting to highlight promotions and praise. Please reinstate that process.

There are newer employer reviews for Accenture