Accenture

www.accenture.com
  www.accenture.com
There are newer employer reviews for Accenture

Proud to be working at ACN

Current Employee - Consultant in Arlington, VA
Current Employee - Consultant in Arlington, VA

I have been working at Accenture

Pros

Trainings and career growth......smart ppl

Cons

work and personal life balance is not given priority

more work and personal life balance

9447 Other Employee Reviews for Accenture (View Most Recent)

A review of satisfied employee

Current Employee - Project Manager
    Current Employee - Project Manager

I have been working at Accenture

Pros

It is a company of smart people.

Cons

Travel and clearer distinction in workforce.

They do a great job.

Great place to work despite some room for improvement

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Accenture

Pros

Accenture has phenomenal people - this is bar far one of the best reasons to work for Accenture. In my years with the company I have been extremely impressed with the caliber of the people I have interacted with. There are also a variety of career opportunities. I have seen people start in consulting and move into another workforce later in their career when they needed a change or wanted a slower pace but still have a challenging and interesting career. Accenture is a top notch, highly reputable company which makes me proud to be employed there. It offers excellent benefits and flexibility,

Cons

Accenture employs a lot of people - over 187k, therefore I realize we need a highly structured performance management process to properly rate our people to recognize them and determine their pay increases and bonuses. However, from my vantage the current performance process is not always executed fairly. This has implications on morale and hits home for the affected employees since their bonus and pay increase is determine from their contribution rating. Senior management needs to address this to make sure the performance management process is consistently executed across the board, ensuring that contribution ratings are determined fairly and consistently.

Ensure top performers are properly recognized. Continue to maintain visibility of senior management to the ranks - so we understand your vision and to maintain morale during a tough time.

There are newer employer reviews for Accenture