Accenture

www.accenture.com
  www.accenture.com
There are newer employer reviews for Accenture

Mixed Experiences

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Bangalore (India)
Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Accenture full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Work-life balance though it depends on project, In-house technical training. Good opportunities in Microsoft technology group ( Avanade ). Decent wage hikes.

Cons

No consistent promotion policies, it depends mostly on the project you are in. Sales people are rewarded more at the expense of those in delivery. Request for transfer/onshore happens mostly only when you tell them you are going to quit.

9219 Other Employee Reviews for Accenture (View Most Recent)

Accenture Intern

Current Employee - Analyst Intern in Sydney (Australia)
    Current Employee - Analyst Intern in Sydney (Australia)

I have been working at Accenture as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

I have been enjoying my time. All the employees I have encountered have been very friendly. The company is very social, with a work hard play hard mentality. The interns are treated very well. I am learning lots.

Cons

One of the biggest cons would be a lack of official training program from the interns. Over all though I do not have complaints about the internship

GTIN Review

Former Employee - Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Former Employee - Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I worked at Accenture full-time (more than an year)

Pros

If you are lucky and have enough star power (client and work creeds) from your earlier experience you might get good client facing projects.
    Good at the higher management level - True headcount game with very less pressure (although seen a lot of ppl at exec level showing it) and good salaries at the top level (mind you not SLO but GCMC)
    I believe in general they have hired some good talent at the top so in long run might turn around things

Cons

Lots of Internal Politics - Majority of day will go into appeasing your manager who might just give you all his work
    Lack of quality work - Not even 20 percent of ppl work on true MC engagements
    No work life balance (12 hrs a day is not unusual along with working weekends)
    Career progression with the current model will be a serious question .. already the brand equity has dipped appreciably.

Hire right people and please have a clear strategy in mind, there are lacunas in the organization model where I personally saw a lot of dissatisfaction.

There are newer employer reviews for Accenture