There are newer employer reviews for Accenture

Accenture has the greatest clients and best people in the world, no question, but it's not for the faint of heart.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Accenture full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Accenture people live our core values every day; working as one global team to bring the best ideas, innovations and relevant solutions to our clients. Our people programs, benefits, "connected" technologies and projects allow us to engage any time and anywhere in the world to get the job done for our clients. Our leaders are exceptional and really try to stay tuned in to what matters to our workforce, because we are the people who help our clients achieve their goals. There's a spirit of comradarie at Accenture that is palpable.

Cons

Having the best clients in the world means working globally, so if you aren't prepared to work flexibly to meet client needs, this isn't the place for you.

Advice to Management

Stay focused on what matters most

reviews filtered by
  1. Employee

Current Employee - Recruiting in DFW, TX
    Current Employee - Recruiting in DFW, TX

I have been working at Accenture full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Awesome Benefits, People, Work Life Balance(for operations, do not travel in my role), many opportunities to increase your skills and abilities through work experience, volunteering and trying out many different new hats.

Cons

Be prepared to work hard - expectations are high(however I like that challenge)

2. Work hard, play hard with great people

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Accenture full-time

Pros

Met some of the coolest and smartest people
    Pay is competitive
    There is a variety of work to be performed - if you do not like one type of work, there are plenty of other projects available to try

Cons

Performance laddering can be based on years at level rather than actual performance.
    Long hours - but this is consulting, so that should be a surprise
    Employee Referral program is very poor

Advice to Management

If you really want the best talent, do not let contractors determine if a person is a good fit for a role. Your actual employees know what is the best fit.