Accenture

www.accenture.com

Accenture Delivers

Sales (Current Employee) Detroit, MI

ProsEmployees are intelligent, dedicated and caring! They strive as a team for excellence in their work. The company offers top drawer benefits and a competitive compensation program.

ConsThe company is structured by Operating Group, to Operating Unit, down to individual platform groups.
To really be of value it is very important to be a part of the Operating Group which controls the P/L, account sales and delivery, and ultimately the recognition of one's success.

Advice to Senior ManagementRestructure so more personnel can be recognized for their work; and for the talents they possess which can add value to the business.

Challenging environment, scoreboard, the company has a history of delivering consistent earnings.

Senior Human Resources Recruiter (Current Employee) San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Company will provide the tools for you to be successful. Good environment to develop your skills. The company goes to great… Cons: Depending on your project, in order to be successful, work/life balance will likely suffer. Some individuals have difficulties adjusting to the company's strong… Advice to Senior Management: More progress needs to be made in not burning your… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great launching pad

Technology Consultant (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great place to try a variety of roles across industries… Cons: Average compensation despite above average expectations & travel Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Accenture.

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!