Accenture

www.accenture.com

Excellent People - Opportunties to travel - Long Hours the norm

Management Consulting Manager (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsThe Senior Executives and the office staff are above average - actually, I think I would just include everyone based in the San Francisco office! People know you and office visits are enjoyable. I hear this varies by location though. Lots of opportunities to grow and expand your skills.

ConsSay people are a priority and yet continue to cut/reduce people programs. Local roles (within 50 miles) could cause you to be on the road two hours each way depending on the client.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus more on your people- your biggest asset. If people are happy, clients will be happy and that will lead to more consulting, services, and outsourcing opportunities for the Company.

Accenture is one of the most ethical companies I have ever encountered. I am proud to work there.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: High ethics, Great Industry, Great People Cons: Hard work, Clients are demanding, can require late hours Advice to Senior Management: Keep a carrot in place for people to seek promotion. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Sr. Project Manger, Sr. Consultant

Senior Consultant (Former Employee) Charlotte, NC

I worked at Accenture full-time for more than a year

Pros: High paced, great peer group to work with, top clients,… Cons: Stressful travel and up or out policies for consultants Advice to Senior Management: Remove up and out policies Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Accenture.

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!