Worthwhile

Current Employee - GTIN Consultant in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
Current Employee - GTIN Consultant in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at Accenture full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

- opportunity to travel - varied project - approachable senior management - work from home facility

Cons

- poor quality of work - too much of workload at times - group politics

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

disappointing

Former Employee - Accountant In A BPO Project
    Former Employee - Accountant In A BPO Project

I worked at Accenture full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-it's certainly a life experience which would open up your eyes about what you don't want in a company.

Cons

-you are expected to be obedient, sort of a yes-person for the management. promotion depends on your relationship with the manager, not on your competence. -management doesn't take responsibility for lost projects. moreover, they mislead employees about the status of the projects. for example, 1 year after I left the company, the project I worked on before was lost and my former colleagues were told they will be placed on different projects. then in the last minute after they did all the knowledge transfer they were announced that no open positions are available for them, practically they were forced to leave with 1 month compensation. -there's no space here to enumerate all these lies and shameful attitudes the company has toward its employees. what I can tell is that you get burned out in 1 year because of the overtime and the stress, so think about it very very wisely before committing. - i am talking only about the outsourced projects, i don't know what the conditions are in other sectors like consulting or software development. but for outsourcing, the motto is çheap ''workforce'' so be prepared for a miserable salary and unterminable working hours. even the holiday leaves are a painful procedure as you have to ensure a backup to cover the client needs anytime, so flexibility is inexistent.

Advice to Management

no advice, as during my stay here i came to the conclusion that they just simply don't care. as many writers said it before me, you have to manage your own career, no one will help you, this is partly because of the abnormal and disastruous HR and review processes, which state that only a certain % of the employees can be above average. you can imagine the stress, dog-eat-dog atmosphere and conflicts generated by this type of reward system.

2. Ananlytics

I have been working at Accenture (Less than a year)

Pros

work from home fantastic food location transport facililities are very good thorughout all the facilities. inter office transport is also good

Cons

bonus date no gym m3 leave health insurance

Advice to Management

leaves