Accenture
3.6 of 5 7,171 reviews
www.accenture.com Dublin, Ireland 5000+ Employees

Rapid growth opportunities ... provided you put in the hard work!

Manager (Former Employee)
Washington, DC

I worked at Accenture full-time for more than 5 years

ProsI worked for Accenture for five and a half years in the Federal Services group. Many people will tell you that consulting in the Public Service sector gives you a better work/life balance than in the Commercial sector, and I found that to be true. My hours were typically limited to the weekdays (I can maybe recount one time I actually came into work on a weekend), but towards the end of my career, I was working 12-14 hour days.

Accenture is a great place "to launch a career". I found that when I produced quality work, my supervisors found ways to make my career grow. Going from Analyst to Manager in five and a half years is pretty good, by any consulting standard.

ConsAs you are rated against your peers, it can get very competitive, especially as you move up the company. Another issue I had was that I didn't like that I was often limited to working on the "big client accounts", and it was hard to find projects in spaces that I was really interested in (e.g. mobile).

I'm Happy

I have been working at Accenture

Pros: Very client centric focus which is good for our customers. A great environment. People… Cons: Very corporate atmosphere. Red tape can easily become an issue if there is a situation that falls… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to work

I have been working at Accenture

Pros: Great benefits and solid opportunities if you find the right… Cons: Nothing to add at this point. More

There are newer reviews on Accenture.

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!

Accenture – Why Work for Us?

Join a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 281,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. The sheer scale of Accenture’s capabilities and client… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Accenture reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Accenture CEO Pierre Nanterme. All reviews posted anonymously by Accenture employees.