Accenture

www.accenture.com

Solid Company For Solid People

Management Consulting Senior Consultant (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsGreat pay, experienced professional, they're on point with their technology, they put a lot of weight on your experience and don't treat you like year one college grads and their compensation and benefits are amazing.

ConsI work in a developing department, so they're your normal growing pains, that I believe should've been troubleshot, or at least brain stormed, prior to undertaking the process. Outside of that, management is very proactive and reactive, so no real complaints.

Advice to Senior ManagementCreate more opportunities to bring and hire great talent. Continue to try to create a strangle hold on the consulting market.

Good place to work

I have been working at Accenture

Pros: Best work culture and amazing diversity Cons: Too much unfiltered growth and bad recruitment practices Advice to Senior Management: Invest in Middle Mgmt growth and training Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

HR Manager

Human Resources Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Accenture full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Good benefits, plenty of schedule flexibility Cons: Increasing bureaucracy, pay doesn't keep up with external market Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Accenture.

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!