Accenture
3.6 of 5 7,187 reviews
www.accenture.com Dublin, Ireland 5000+ Employees

For Technology Consulting - Accenture is the best

I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than 8 years

ProsI receive multiple emails from other consulting companies on a weekly basis but I can't imagine leaving Accenture for another consulting company. If you already working at the best, why bother?

My favorite things about Accenture:
*Training Opportunities
*Lots of PTO (27 days per year)
*Great benefits/perks
*Large company with tons of opportunities across multiple industries, technologies, etc.
*Your career counselor / supervisor actually will invest in you and your career (if you ask!)
*Accenture supports pro-activeness and taking charge of your career...people who just cross their fingers hoping that HR will make good decisions on their behalf are bound to be dissapointed....people who are pro-active about networking, seeking out opportunities and going above and beyond will flourish.

Cons*Depending on the project that you are on, you can have very different experiences. Some projects are "death marches" which can be a miserable experience.
*Work/life balance can be very challenging at times
*Work can be stressful as you are always trying to exceed client expectations

Advice to Senior ManagementAccenture has become the leader in technology consulting globally. What new innovations and competitive advantages will allow Accenture to continue to lead going forward?

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Large, Diverse Company

Senior Consultant (Former Employee)
Boston, MA

I worked at Accenture full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Generally nice, good people to work with Cons: Organizationally some groups get more support than others. This is normal for any company,… Advice to Senior Management: More training and career development for employees. Peer firms… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Satisfied and happy

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: - good work culture - good work life balance - transperancy in… Cons: Some projects are hectic and require extended working hours sometimes Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Accenture.

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!

Accenture – Why Work for Us?

Join a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 281,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. The sheer scale of Accenture’s capabilities and client… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Accenture reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Accenture CEO Pierre Nanterme. All reviews posted anonymously by Accenture employees.