Accenture

www.accenture.com
  www.accenture.com
There are newer employer reviews for Accenture

Best career move for a new grad!

Former Employee - Management Consulting Senior Consultant
Former Employee - Management Consulting Senior Consultant

I worked at Accenture (more than 3 years)

Pros

If you work hard, you will learn so much and really build a base of skills that you can take anywhere. Fantastic training program and mentoring/feedback. Company promotes from within, great benefits including the opportunity to earn vacation for overtime.

Cons

Lots of travel, frat party atmosphere on some project teams

9390 Other Employee Reviews for Accenture (View Most Recent)

For Technology Consulting - Accenture is the best

I have been working at Accenture full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

I receive multiple emails from other consulting companies on a weekly basis but I can't imagine leaving Accenture for another consulting company. If you already working at the best, why bother?

My favorite things about Accenture:
    *Training Opportunities
    *Lots of PTO (27 days per year)
    *Great benefits/perks
    *Large company with tons of opportunities across multiple industries, technologies, etc.
    *Your career counselor / supervisor actually will invest in you and your career (if you ask!)
    *Accenture supports pro-activeness and taking charge of your career...people who just cross their fingers hoping that HR will make good decisions on their behalf are bound to be dissapointed....people who are pro-active about networking, seeking out opportunities and going above and beyond will flourish.

Cons

*Depending on the project that you are on, you can have very different experiences. Some projects are "death marches" which can be a miserable experience.
    *Work/life balance can be very challenging at times
    *Work can be stressful as you are always trying to exceed client expectations

Accenture has become the leader in technology consulting globally. What new innovations and competitive advantages will allow Accenture to continue to lead going forward?

awesome, but can be challenging at times.

I have been working at Accenture

Pros

Great people. Fun workplace. Can exercise creativity.

Cons

work life balance depends on the project you're on.

There are newer employer reviews for Accenture