Accenture
3.6 of 5 7,800 reviews
www.accenture.com Dublin, Ireland 5000+ Employees

Accenture - The most people friendly Firm

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Bangalore (India)

ProsAccenture has a great work environment and provides an outstanding opportunity to learn and grow. The respect for individuals and continuous development of employees are something which I really like about this company.

ConsThere are not many cons about Accenture. The only thing I'll say is the entry level training part that they can improve a bit to make it a perfect firm to work with.

It's a good place for fresh greduate

I have been working at Accenture

Pros: global company brand care about both tech and soft skills training Cons: outsourcing company, lack the sense of belonging More

Challenging Job

Management Consulting Manager (Current Employee)
    London, England (UK)

I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Diverse projects and challenging environment Cons: Lack of work life balance, 100% mobility expected and many… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Accenture.

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!

Accenture – Why Work for Us?

Join a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 289,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. The sheer scale of Accenture’s capabilities and client… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Accenture reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Accenture CEO Pierre Nanterme. All reviews posted anonymously by Accenture employees.