Accenture

www.accenture.com

Immense amount of growth in a very short period

Manager (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsLots of training opportunities, varying project experiences, working with smart people and learning a lot from them. Travel opportunities for those who want. Great place to spend the first few years of your career then you can go anywhere from there.

ConsYou work a lot of long hours. While the traveling is fun, it can get old when you realize that some aspects of your personal life suffers. Hard to build a relationship when you're gone every week. Also traveling is not the best if you have a family. It's also a large company and sometimes you can feel like just a small fish in a big sea.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't lose connection with the people. Sometimes groups can get large and you lose connection with your business group. Almost felt a closer connection with project team than with my rep from a HR perspective.

Great company for continuous learning experience

Managing Director (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: good clients, collaborative environment, focused on results, strong global network,… Cons: No real cons if you like to be in Management… Advice to Senior Management: Keep moving in the right direction Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good place to work

I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Flexibility and balance. Supportive leadership. Cons: Travel. Salary should be higher. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Accenture.

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!