There are newer employer reviews for Accenture

Moving from Good to Worse

Current Employee - Senior Systems Analyst  in  Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Senior Systems Analyst in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

The only good thing is their "clients", their work is around the latest developments in most of the industries. Unfortunately the client leads are getting increasingly

Cons

Worst Middle management, especially non technical guys who come one temp transfers to USA and try to extend their stay at any cost even by stealing credits for your hardwork, their communication skills are really bad, so dont expect them to understand everything you say or email.
Disrepectful managers
HR department is a joke
Don't fall for a inital Hike, they will cut your pay down in the next perf review without reasons
Don't believe everything they say in terms of Bonus (they would say around 10k), in reality u might get more like 600 or may not get at all.
They expect you to work long hours without pay and with no compensatory offs
Worst of all they will let you go with a weeks notice, for silly or no reason

Please do connect with employees once in a while and see how your middle management is doing. Respond to escalations with an action which will help us with the courage and confidence in the company values. If the middle management is only appointed to harass us and feed off our hard work make it clear in your response so we either quit or get used to it. Lastly if you know we are good at what we do please honor our personal commitment and help us with our Visa and Green cards. Don't always try to look at numbers, Morale of your people matters too.

8534 Other Employee Reviews for Accenture (View Most Recent)

Tough Promotion Process

Current Employee - Analyst  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Analyst in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great place to work if you are looking to work for 3 to 4 years and move on to another job.

Cons

The promotion process is the worst.

None.

Management Consulting Analyst (MCDP)

I worked at Accenture

Pros

Collegial environment and young talent. A great place to see a lot of industries and launch an entry level career

Cons

HR can staff you anywhere and the work hours can be horrendous depending on the project. Stick to good people.

You'll drive away all of your bright talent if HR keeps staffing them at projects they hate and they feel like there's no one on their sides.

There are newer employer reviews for Accenture

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!