There are newer employer reviews for Accenture

Innovative and exploratory

Current Employee - Systems Analyst in Pittsburgh, PA
Current Employee - Systems Analyst in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Accenture full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Innovation and process orientation, scope for growth both professionally and personally

Cons

lacks management initiatives towards people development, rather their priority is business development

Advice to Management

Try to keep your employees happy and they would in turen keep the clients happy and in turn business is happy, its a win win.

reviews filtered by
  1. Great resume builder

I have been working at Accenture

Pros

This is a great place to start an IT career, Accenture hires very young and gives new grads huge opportunities to succeed.

Cons

Not enough value is placed on developing less experienced staff and therefore many of the new grads that get hired are left to struggle on their own. Those that are willing to teach, train and develop are not rewarding those efforts.

2. Company Benefit over Resource Needs

Former Employee - Business Analyst in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Business Analyst in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Accenture full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The best way to start your professional career. If you are just graduating, I highly recommend working here as you get exposure / connections to the best and brightest companies. You learn quickly

Cons

The company claims to have concern about their resources. Here are a few examples where it did not show through: I was placed in their Telecommunications Industry, but i wanted to move to their media sector. Four years later, still didn't happen. I wanted to stop traveling every week, four years later, still didn't happen.

Advice to Management

When demanding a lot of your employees (travel, long hours, tedious work), make sure to listen to their needs.

There are newer employer reviews for Accenture