There are newer employer reviews for Accenture

Great culture, great people, great reputation

Current Employee - Systems Integration Analyst in Boston, MA
Current Employee - Systems Integration Analyst in Boston, MA

I have been working at Accenture full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The management really does want you to succeed & be happy. Because consulting has such a stereotype of being overworked/underappreciated, they really seem to go the extra mile in order to prove that wrong. It's also nice to work for a company that is so widely respected. The company throws a lot of fun events for its employees to ensure a positive atmosphere and company culture

Cons

Because I'm lower-leveled (an Analyst), I don't feel that I can have much of an opinion or talk in meetings

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Quality employer

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Accenture full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Flexible work arrangements, ability to change projects

Cons

Long hours, promotion can be difficult.

2. Good experience for a large company

Former Employee - Delivery Lead in Pittsburgh, PA
    Former Employee - Delivery Lead in Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at Accenture full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I joined ACN through acquisition, so I had the experience of being in my role at both a 3K person company and 250K+ ACN. Being that large has it's benefits because when you're part of a quarter million person organization, you have the resources of a quarter million person organization. There were many opportunities to learn about any topic, category, industry area that you like. You just had to put forth the time and effort. After leaving, I've been very impressed with how engaged they stay with their alumni, keeping them plugged into events, conferences, studies, etc.

Cons

Being part of a quarter million person company, feels like you're one in a quarter million person company. What is a positive is also a challenge. The amount process we had to go through to do something as post a position for a backfill took 3-4x longer at ACN than my prior employer. When I left, the primary reason was that as a delivery lead, I felt that I spent the prior year not doing as much true 'work' but being more of a middle person and information mover.