There are newer employer reviews for Accenture

Good experience for a large company

Former Employee - Delivery Lead in Pittsburgh, PA
Former Employee - Delivery Lead in Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at Accenture full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I joined ACN through acquisition, so I had the experience of being in my role at both a 3K person company and 250K+ ACN. Being that large has it's benefits because when you're part of a quarter million person organization, you have the resources of a quarter million person organization. There were many opportunities to learn about any topic, category, industry area that you like. You just had to put forth the time and effort. After leaving, I've been very impressed with how engaged they stay with their alumni, keeping them plugged into events, conferences, studies, etc.

Cons

Being part of a quarter million person company, feels like you're one in a quarter million person company. What is a positive is also a challenge. The amount process we had to go through to do something as post a position for a backfill took 3-4x longer at ACN than my prior employer. When I left, the primary reason was that as a delivery lead, I felt that I spent the prior year not doing as much true 'work' but being more of a middle person and information mover.

8829 Other Employee Reviews for Accenture (View Most Recent)

Great Job for recent grads

Former Employee - Systems Analyst in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Systems Analyst in Chicago, IL

I worked at Accenture as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

The culture is top notch and the people are great. Great experience into the consulting world.

Cons

Depending on what projects you get, the perks can sometimes outweigh the actual project.

Sponsor graduate degrees

Great management who recognize outstanding performances

Current Employee - Financial Analyst in Arlington, VA
    Current Employee - Financial Analyst in Arlington, VA

I have been working at Accenture full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Management is always there for you to discuss your career. Your performance will be recognized.

Cons

Salary in the service group may not be as competitive, and there is no room for negotiation for entry level postitions.

There are newer employer reviews for Accenture