There are newer employer reviews for Accenture

Great company to make a career at

Current Employee - Systems Integration Consultant in Arlington, VA
Current Employee - Systems Integration Consultant in Arlington, VA

I have been working at Accenture full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Fantastic benefits and copmensation. The mentoring program is also very useful for young professionals looking to make a career.

Cons

Work life balance can be hard to maintain. Federal work can be very frustrating, especially when concerning time and expense, but that is the same everywhere

8829 Other Employee Reviews for Accenture (View Most Recent)

No complaints

Former Employee - Consultant in Philadelphia, PA
    Former Employee - Consultant in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Accenture full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I had worked with various teams in Accenture for several years. I have loved the work life balance and experience that I have gathered. This company shaped me to be what I am today. They have excellent projects that you would feel proud of and enjoy working for. I have loved the out of work events and the leadership teams. The company makes you feel like you are a part of a grand schema of things. It is absolutely rapport based. So if you can build rapports you can do really well. As soon as you go to certain level you should find a vet accenturite to guide you and mentor you. I had to move away due to other issues not related to work but I would love to come back if and when I get a chance.

Cons

The growth might be a little slow for some people who want to grow. I have seen people complaining about nit getting promotions on time.
    If you join as experienced hire make sure you know where you fit in from the salary range else you might be stuck there for some time if you are an average performer.

Keep up the culture and good work of the company.

Good, ease of work, flexible, team work environment

I have been working at Accenture

Pros

Great diversity, team work environment, plenty of opportunites, great training program, has a career counselor who will keep track of your progress, yearly evaluation for promotion, great benefits

Cons

Can sometime be slow in work process, the bench is quite boring when you are off a project and are looking for work, hard to keep track if the people are actually doing work (no checking mechanism).

There are newer employer reviews for Accenture