Great People, great benefits

Current Employee - Consultant in Washington, DC
Current Employee - Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at Accenture full-time

Pros

I work with (mostly) ridiculously smart and effective people, I have received significant raises the past couple of years working here, 5 weeks of PTO a year, generous training allowance, and a very flexible boss (on the current project). Accenture also has annual days of service, lots of attention paid to GLBT and diversity issues with local committees devoted to those things on project. I've been extremely impressed with Accenture, and it's the only large company I've worked for that has felt like it cared about more than just making as much money off of it's employees as it can.

Cons

My experience is mostly because of the project I have been on. I was on two other projects for short periods of time that were much more boring, restrictive, and less flexible. Your day to day experience at Accenture seems to be highly based on project. I have been building up my PTO bank higher than I want, because there's so much work it's sometimes hard to take time off.

Advice to Management

Upper management seems to be doing just fine. Some of the line managers are on the inflexible side.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Change Management Consultant

I have been working at Accenture full-time

Pros

Always great people to work with

Cons

Long hours and lots of travel

2. I have been working at Accenture

Pros

nice location, large corporation, friendly staff, a lot of opportunities, competitive benefits, not a lot of travel required

Cons

not so competitive pay but good enough