There are newer employer reviews for Accenture

Hard work. Great place to learn and grow.

I worked at Accenture

Pros

Accenture has a good name brand and encourages creativity. It is a very good place to grow if you put the time in.

Cons

Work / life balance is near non-existent. Extremely layered hierarchy and not conducive to a team atmosphere.

8519 Other Employee Reviews for Accenture (View Most Recent)

Great place to kickstart your career.

Current Employee - Level C  in  Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Level C in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Tons of opportunities to grow your skills. Very focused on teamwork; everyone is very willing to support you and answer any questions you may have... after all, your success is the firm's success.

Cons

Though there are good leaders, I've worked with Managers or Senior Managers that have been prematurely promoted to their positions. Just because you've been at a certain level for a long time, doesn't mean you're ready to move up. It's just too bad that all it takes is support from a few key players to give you a leg up.

There are resources that work hard for you; however, are limited in growth of their career path or the success of their projects due to politics or favoritism. Help train managers to recognize, support and reward these resources

Accenture Review

Former Employee - Experienced Consultant  in  San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Experienced Consultant in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Accenture full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great opportunity to try multiple skill sets and make contacts within your industry

Cons

Travel. Travel. Travel... Excessive travel is why I left.

Advice: Connect yourself within the firm. Banding and calibration are based upon who knows your work not necessarily the quality of your effort.

There are newer employer reviews for Accenture

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!