Accenture

www.accenture.com

Excellent company with which to start a career; excellent long-term company for some.

Consultant (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsClear performance rating system. Clear path for career advancement. Coworkers are generally friendly and helpful. Rewards hard work and soft skills. Great company for people who are well-rounded.

ConsDifficult to control amount of time available to yourself (especially at lower levels); forty-hour workweek somewhat of a dream. Difficult to control area into which one specializes (especially at lower levels).

Advice to Senior ManagementSpend more time helping new hires and recent college graduates. They need guidance and support in order to develop their careers in a way that will benefit both them and the company.

Finance Specialist

Finance Specialist (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Flexible work schedule, can work remotely, excellent benefits and salary, good bonus structure, great people to work with, have a discount directory, great office space… Cons: Depending on department may not have alot of upward mobility,… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to reward long-term employees Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Hard work. Great place to learn and grow.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Accenture

Pros: Accenture has a good name brand and encourages creativity. It is… Cons: Work / life balance is near non-existent. Extremely layered hierarchy… More
There are newer reviews on Accenture.

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!