There are newer employer reviews for Accenture

Just like any other consulting company

Current Employee - Consultant in Washington, DC
Current Employee - Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at Accenture full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good projects, smart people that are willing to work.

Cons

Not many great managers. Managers are too technical with very little business sense.

Hire managers that have more of a business sense that are smart enough to understand the technical nature of issues/problems and lead a team to an overall solution.

8869 Other Employee Reviews for Accenture (View Most Recent)

An amazing company with infinite possibilities

I have been working at Accenture

Pros

Of the many positions with many employers I've had over the years, Accenture has been far and away the best environment I have worked in. Talented peers, open minded and enthusiastic leadership, and a competitive spirit that drives people to really produce. The culture here is one that respects the individual and your life. It actually matters and people go out of their way to accommodate you, as long as you deliver. Results are the name of the game. The best way I've heard us described was by a managing director who told us that the reason Accenture wins in the marketplace is "because we get s**t done."

Cons

If you aren't up for pushing yourself or working in a highly collaborative environment you probably won't like it here. The evaluation system is based on pure meritocracy principles where you are rank ordered against your peers. It's not competitive per se, but you are directly measured on the quality of your delivery. Salaries are around the market level, but you're getting a lot for your dollar.

Keep it up.

Great Place to Work

I worked at Accenture

Pros

A Great Place to Work

Cons

A Great Place to Work

There are newer employer reviews for Accenture