There are newer employer reviews for Accenture

An environment where you are encouraged to be creative

Current Employee - Manager
Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Accenture full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Input is encouraged.Leadership is visionary

Cons

With the travel, collaboration with team members is becomes challenging

reviews filtered by

A lot of opportunities and great first job!

I have been working at Accenture

Pros

There are many opportunities at Accenture to learn. Month long training when you first start. Many managers offer flexible work arrangements.

Cons

Very competitive atmosphere which can hurt the team dynamics.

2. Wide Range of Opportunities in any Aspect of Business

Current Employee - Management Consultant in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Management Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at Accenture full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Accenture's enormous range of expertise and breadth of services is one of my favorite things about the firm. Consultants have the opportunity to work in almost any industry and impact nearly every aspect of business, from corporate strategy and digital strategy to operations, change management, and leadership development.

I'm always learning something new because Accenture encourages its people to be entrepreneurial; consultants all over the planet are constantly pushing the boundaries of business services in areas in which they have a unique interest or passion.

It's fun to work for a firm that enables me to go to a client to help them totally rethink a problem and then say "look what we can do next" and take them through the solution to change their business.

Cons

Our Management Consulting practice is one of the largest in the world, and we strive to expand our footprint every day, but it's not always easy to find projects in one's area of interest. The double-edged sword of being an entrepreneurial place where you can create your own destiny is that you often really do have to create your own path in order to have an enjoyable career here.

We excel at a number of things, specifically operations and change management, but it can feel like Strategy gets the short end of the stick at times. Hopefully that's changing given our new focus on Accenture Strategy as a key part of the business.

There are newer employer reviews for Accenture