Accenture

www.accenture.com
  www.accenture.com
There are newer employer reviews for Accenture

Love my job!

Current Employee - Manager in London, England (UK)
Current Employee - Manager in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Accenture full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great client list, very helpful and encouraging career counsellor, great opportunities to continue to develop and shine as an expert in my field... Fantastic. I can work from home whenever I want. The travel opportunities have been terrific as well. Maternity leave? 9 months full pay including car allowance... really supportive of the work/life balance. Excellent learning opportunities. Truly global collaborative environment.

Cons

HR is completely incompetent and clueless. Not enough women in senior leadership positions. Laddering (forced performance ranking) is a brutal process, but you get used to it. No one is going to help you find your next role; you have to be proactive to go get it.

9170 Other Employee Reviews for Accenture (View Most Recent)

Good company to work.

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Bangalore (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Accenture full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Policies are followed to dot. No ambiguity. No hidden agenda or no biasness in performance reviews. Decisions are based on data with less subjectivity. Leadership / Management are generally provide good coaching.

Cons

Priorities of different leaders do not match. Most of the times, one may end up in reaching higher level management even for small things.

Amazing organization, but skewered project allocations

Former Employee - Associate Software Engineer in Pune (India)
    Former Employee - Associate Software Engineer in Pune (India)

I worked at Accenture full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Thankfully I had the best manager to start my first job with, she made sure I had no complaints while working. Took time off from her work every day to discuss if I faced any issues. Free transport. Flexible working hours (if you have an awesome manager) and lets you work from home or take time off or lets you leave early just because its a festival. The project had a great combination of people coming from different fields of expertise. People are always open for discussion. Open door policies of the leadership does not make you feel that you are lowest in the hierarchy.

Cons

Trained in a domain for which there were no ongoing projects. No choice of project selection for ASE's who are just fresh off their school. It is either take the project, or be on bench for 6 months, and be assured your refusal will be considered as a negative point for future promotions.

There are newer employer reviews for Accenture