Accenture

There are newer employer reviews for Accenture

Accenture - Senior Software Engineer

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Philadelphia, PA
Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Accenture full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Work Life Balance, Learning Opportunities

Cons

Compensation, Commute, Un assigned time,

9895 Other Employee Reviews for Accenture (View Most Recent)

Nice company/people, Work-life balance could improve

Current Employee - Business and Systems Integration Senior Analyst in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Accenture full-time (more than a year)

Pros

If you like to travel, you will find many projects that are willing to staff you outside of your area. Compensation and benefits are great. I've had people surprised to hear how much my co-pay is (if I even have one) for doctor appointments and such. The people are great. Most who leave come back because you work with some pretty great people.

Cons

While you accrue tons of PTO, I doubt you'll find time to use. Work-life balance is non-existent. The only time you'll probably get a break is when you're not staffed and depending on the length of your project, that can be years. Promotions are tough. It's not necessarily about how good you are at what you do or how hard you worked. It's more on whether or not your supervisor likes you. The company is also pretty large so you may get lost in the mix.

Please keep up with your subordinates' performance/goals. Waiting until the last minute makes it tougher when it's time for reviews.

Great company, if you are in a stage in life where work-life balance is not as important

Current Employee - Senior Strategy Consultant (C3) in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Strategy Consultant (C3) in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Accenture full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great projects, access to C-level executives on the client side. Work with smart people

Cons

work -life balance, when you are on the bench would be nice to have some support between projects

There are newer employer reviews for Accenture