Accenture

www.accenture.com
There are newer employer reviews for Accenture

good learning opportunities in challenging enviromnemt

Current Employee - Team Lead in Bangalore (India)
Current Employee - Team Lead in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Accenture full-time (less than a year)

Pros

better compensation and work life balance

Cons

promotion,performance management, perception biased decision making

9884 Other Employee Reviews for Accenture (View Most Recent)

Worst US based company with worst Indian culture....

Current Employee - Team Lead in Chennai (India)
    Current Employee - Team Lead in Chennai (India)

I have been working at Accenture full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Entire Salary can be taken home by structuring in the compensation plan.. but that can be done only once a year...

Cons

This is my 7th office (including client places)... and I feel this is the WORST company i ever worked. If you want to join here because of the "BRAND" or because you think they follow US culture... i strongly suggest you wont.
    - Office hours is 10 hours. 9 hours + 1 hr for lunch. and In chennai , the manager view this very seriously.
    - They have flexi timings,but your Manager asks to come @ 8:30 AM even though he comes at 10:30 am and i am a TL.
    - They have employees who check your shoe colors(if it has a white color its not acceptable even on Fridays ), yo-yo cards, your shirt type, even though nothing is prescribed in Policy.
    - No one gives a damn about employee, not even the cleaners in the rest room.
    - If you are in bench(OMG!!!!) you have to do all types of odd jobs like arranging interviews(slots arrangement) and you will not have access to phones(even to call VOIPs in other DCs), printer etc.
    - Manager Micro manages everything. If it is not his way.. you will know what the right way is in your appraisals.
    - There are no projects in chennai .
    - The managers promise a lot to clients, even it is not required and dump those unnecessary work on TLs or developers.
    - You must plan all your financials/budget (like buying a car, house etc) when the portal is open(once per year). otherwise you cant save anything in that period.
    - I heard they are making the notice period 4 months and the NP is followed very strictly here.
    - we have surveys every week for something or the other but no one heres.
    - For ID card tag,holder, pen or paper we have to raise a request and stand infront of some delinquents answering them why I need the item.
    - Infrastructure - for an MNC is the worst... Food court doesnt have any good vendor

Be flexible with policies. while all the indian companies are becoming flexible with timings, dresscode you are becoming more pain in the back.
    Teach your mid level who come from mediocre companies, how to be proffessionals

BPO - Depends on the Project and the client that you are dealing with.

Current Employee - Data Analyst in Cebu City (Philippines)
    Current Employee - Data Analyst in Cebu City (Philippines)

I have been working at Accenture full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Best place to work who always value creativity and team work.

Cons

Work life balance was not given importance because of the business needs. Rendering more hours at work is needed in order to hit the target mandated by the client. Business process and proper training should be addressed for faster resolution.

There should be open communication in terms of promotion.

There are newer employer reviews for Accenture