Accenture

www.accenture.com

Good company to start at.

Analyst (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsCompetitive entry level salary. Good atmosphere and camaraderie. Possible to be in a range of roles and industries. The company is fairly supportive of its employees when it comes to career goals and other big picture things (time off, family etc.).

ConsPay increases and bonuses are not great. Hours can be a bit long. There is no true management consulting arm. It's merely a front for the IT consulting (Accenture's core competency).

Advice to Senior ManagementIn general management is running the company well. The review process is a bit shaky since you depend heavily on a bunch of senior management that may not know you at all.

Great place, terrific culture, challenging projects, dislike my pay

Business Analyst (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Accenture

Pros: - challenging projects - brilliant teams - robust knowledge sharing - excellent training - independent working style - reputable company - top of the line networking/social… Cons: - compensation (Accenture will not negotiate - my process consisted of 4wks back & forth.… Advice to Senior Management: pay your staff more - retention would be MUCH better. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Pretty Good

Consultant (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

I have been working at Accenture

Pros: Some people have crazy hours, but I've had it pretty easy. My… Cons: If you land in a staff aug role it can be pretty… Advice to Senior Management: I think they're doing just fine. Some sites could use… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Accenture.

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!