Accenture

www.accenture.com

Great learning environment and place to work

Specialist (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsESOP with a 15% discount on last trading day. Worked in Finance so no recommendation on consulting environment, but the people made it a great place to work and everyone is willing to help you out, even across groups.

ConsPay was usually lower compared to other comparable positions. Also review process for non-consulting was the same as it was for consulting, making it hard to get the top tier/review in your peer group. Bascially it came down to how much clout your manager had (if he/she liked you). This was one of the biggest flaws in the review process. Also it was difficult to move upward in a group if you liked it as there were very few positions to go around.

Advice to Senior ManagementFix the review process for non-consulting positions and be willing to "create" new positions in those groups in order not to lose good workers.

“Great place to work”

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Accenture

Pros: Extremely smart people working on some of the toughest technical challenges. Wide range… Cons: Company is slowly getting bloated in terms of # of people and pace.… Advice to Senior Management: Though it is important to provide job security etc for your employees, you shouldn't be… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Straight Forward

Analyst (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Accenture

Pros: - Work / Life balance - Benefits - Great People Cons: - Difficulties in changing career paths Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Accenture.

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!