Acceptance Now

www.racacceptance.com
  www.racacceptance.com
There are newer employer reviews for Acceptance Now

Lots of calling, paperwork and collections duties

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Raleigh, NC
Current Employee - Sales Manager in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Acceptance Now

Pros

Helping others improve their credit

Cons

11.5 hour shifts so no work life balance

138 Other Employee Reviews for Acceptance Now (View Most Recent)

Horrible

Former Employee - Store Manager in Richmond, VA
    Former Employee - Store Manager in Richmond, VA

I worked at Acceptance Now

Pros

I really liked the people at host store

Cons

I was hired on a Friday by a DM who had only been with the company 1 week and no clue how RAC worked then that Monday on a plane to Florida to train at a store there,only to find out I was trained the wrong way. I was told my state wouldn't be doing it the way I was taught. I was promised to not be thrown in with the sharks and their training would be superb. All a lie. When a problem arose mt DM would have me call another store manager to help because my DM had no training. My final straw was 2 actually. First off I was forced to work while having pneumonia because it was the first of the month. And then a few weeks later I had a nasty winter time accident and busted a couple bones in my lower spine. My Doctor wanted me out for a week. With out actually saying you will lose your job I was made to feel like that was something to think about. So I returned 2 days after the accident. I finally quit and I refuse to even add them to my resume. Its embarassing.

You should be ashamed of yourselves. You don't let anyone have real life. You don't train anyone properly therefore you will continue to have a very high turnover. You need to revamp the whole thing.and treat your employees with some respect.

Excellent Company

I have been working at Acceptance Now full-time

Pros

Great pay, excellent benefits, good core values for employees. Not a difficult job. DM and RM are on top of their Stores, helpful, encouraging, and want everyone to succeed. The jobs are spelled out, uniformly, across the board. Employees from store to store are ALL very helpful and reach out to aid each other on a daily basis.Advancement is easy and as needed so it comes quick. Not rocket science! Follow the rules and it's a great job!!!

Cons

Lacking in thorough training for new hires. Mass hiring to fill vacated positions is common, and there is no training personnel or facility to bring the newbies on board with any sense of accomplishment in what their job specifics are. Antiquated DOS system that requires repetition to master. "Training" currently is a busy CSR, AM, or SM busily and hastily "showing" new hires how to maneuver through the system, and not efficiently. Everyone does it a different way as they muddle through their position trying to figure it out!! Redundant handwritten records then entered into the computer. Lots of tracking, reports, numbers, Percentages are not uniform to each store, yet everyone has to reach specific numbers and percentages.

Training Center to facilitate complete training in all aspects of all the positions making each store and it's employees a cohesive unit that can aid each other in the details of the jobs.

There are newer employer reviews for Acceptance Now