There are newer employer reviews for Acceptance Now

Interesting

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Paintsville, KY
Current Employee - Sales Manager in Paintsville, KY

I have been working at Acceptance Now

Pros

Good pay. Other than that I cant think of anything else.

Cons

You work very long hours 50+ weekly, the job would be great if you did not have a family. The long hours take there toll on you. The enviroment in which you work sets the day.

The company in a whole is a good company, the downfall of management is that the underlings hired to do there job is eroding the foundation on which the company is built. The constant hire of people to leadership positions with out the proper understanding of experience in the workplace, some if not all of the managers wish to dismiss those people with experience because they are afraid that those with experience will usurp them.

reviews filtered by
  1. Lots of calling, paperwork and collections duties

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Acceptance Now

Pros

Helping others improve their credit

Cons

11.5 hour shifts so no work life balance

Horrible

Former Employee - Store Manager in Richmond, VA
    Former Employee - Store Manager in Richmond, VA

I worked at Acceptance Now

Pros

I really liked the people at host store

Cons

I was hired on a Friday by a DM who had only been with the company 1 week and no clue how RAC worked then that Monday on a plane to Florida to train at a store there,only to find out I was trained the wrong way. I was told my state wouldn't be doing it the way I was taught. I was promised to not be thrown in with the sharks and their training would be superb. All a lie. When a problem arose mt DM would have me call another store manager to help because my DM had no training. My final straw was 2 actually. First off I was forced to work while having pneumonia because it was the first of the month. And then a few weeks later I had a nasty winter time accident and busted a couple bones in my lower spine. My Doctor wanted me out for a week. With out actually saying you will lose your job I was made to feel like that was something to think about. So I returned 2 days after the accident. I finally quit and I refuse to even add them to my resume. Its embarassing.

You should be ashamed of yourselves. You don't let anyone have real life. You don't train anyone properly therefore you will continue to have a very high turnover. You need to revamp the whole thing.and treat your employees with some respect.

There are newer employer reviews for Acceptance Now